Kamis, 29 November 2012

Students' Expression - Let's write dialogue


On Monday morning, in front of the class ....

Diera: I heard from social science class taht Today we'll take a score for run ​.
Catra: Really? We will take ta score of run?
Diera: yes, I'm seriously.
Catra: hmmmmm... it sounds exhausting.
Diera: be quite, the route is not far away. Just around the basketball field. maybe about 10m
Catra: Huuuufh, I'm very relieved to hear that.
Rendi: Hey, guys what are you talking about?
Catra: Diera said that we will take the value of the class olga run later
Rendi: it's sound intresting. I can certainly get good value.
Diera: What? ar u joking? you fat! definitely not your run rate.
Rendi: we'll see ...

at sport class

Mr Dimas: well student, today we'll take the value of the run. Please be prepared.
Student: Okay sir ...
Mr Dimas: Rendi and mamas, please take a position. you're the first.
Rendi: HAHAHAHA, I would be a high value.
Mr Dimas: Ready? one ... two ... three

when Rendi was running, suddenly rendi fell.

Diera: hahahaha, how poor you are! I told you to not overbearing earlier.
Catra: Oooops!!! Rendi waking time keep going or you'll miss it, I'm here to help.
Rendi: ok thank you Catra, you either did not like diera always make fun of me.
Dimas:c iyuwhh fat! Come quickly
Rendi: 'll beat you, you'll see
Diera: great!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar